On this page you will find all information regarding renovating your home. At Inka Housing we are able to renovate every room of the house. We realize this service not only for homes that are under our own management, but also for our competitors, customers or home owners. We are happy to contribute to safe and comfortable accommodation. Thanks to our long experience in renting out accommodation, we can advise you well about important renovation work and optional renovation work. The latter kind depends on your own vision.

What is the advantage of renovating a house by Inka Housing?

Renovation aimed at the target group
When Inka Housing renovates a home, it meets the requirements of the SNF quality mark and the needs of the end user. We will inform you about the necessary renovation work and the optional renovation work. Performing the latter kind depends on your own vision.

All under one roof
We are quickly able to carry out the work and, if desired, also rent out the house for you. That way you can recoup your investment as quickly as possible.

SNF ready
Inka Housing is SNF certified (Stichting Normering Flexwonen). We see this as the minimum requirements that a rental home for foreign employees must meet. When we renovate a house, we will also pick up all points that may conflict with the SNF quality mark.


What do we expect from you?
When we renovate a house for you, we will have to gain access to the house. You can let us in on the agreed day or we can collect a key in consultation.
We appreciate it very much to receive photos of the rooms in the house and a short video of how to enter the house in advance. In this way we can prepare ourselves as well as possible.

Terms of payment
The invoice for renovating a home will be sent to you after acceptance of the quotation, after which we would like to receive 40% in advance and the remaining 60% after completion within 14 days.


Renovating a home
We need the following information from you to renovate a home:

  • Name of your company (if applicable)
  • Address details of your company (if applicable)
  • Name and contact details of the contact person
  • Access to the house
  • An agreement on the quotation

The price of renovating your home
In order to be able to inform you properly and to display it clearly, we will first do the job on location. You will then receive a quote from us containing the activities, advice and associated prices.

If you are interested in this, you can request the brochure by entering your name and e-mail address via our contact form.

Contact details
For information about renovating a home, please contact the contact details below between office hours from Monday to Friday.


Do you want to have your home renovated or need more information?